Friday 22 November 2013

Charles Manson to marry 25-year-old named "Star", in accordance with its

Charles Manson could marry - or at least that's what one of his biggest fans claims.

"I tell you frankly , Charlie and I are going to get married, " the bride is supposed known only as "The Star ," said Rolling Stone. " I'm very serious . My husband Charlie . Charlie told me to tell you that ."

The notorious killer , Manson , 79, spends hours every weekend from 25 - year-old woman . Star told the magazine that she began to write to Manson , when she was 19 . In 2007 she moved to Corcoran , California to be closer to the Corcoran State Prison , where Manson is serving a life sentence .

"Charlie" , however, was another story. "This is a bunch of garbage ... This is nonsense , "said Manson Rolling Stone." We play for public consumption. "

Star , which got its name from Manson , Charles Manson runs a website called " version now , " according to SF Gate.


1 comment: